Let’s Talk Numbers: 7 reasons why accountants need DaaS
You live and die by organized data. If things don’t add up, you’re not happy. If you’re like most small and medium businesses, you can’t afford the time it takes to troubleshoot IT issues. We know that solving those kinds of problems isn’t your job – it’s ours – and that every penny (and minute) counts when it comes to downtime.
Did you know Desktop as a Service (DaaS) solves some of accountants’ biggest headaches?
CPAs, meet certified cloud hosting provider, A2U!
In true structured and bottom-lined, accountant fashion – here are seven reasons why accountants need DaaS.
- Security: Let’s tackle the big one first. Your client’s financial records are precious and cannot end up in the wrong hands. Without DaaS, if you or an employee’s device is stolen, so is the data on it. With DaaS, your data is safe because it “lives” on our server and not on the stolen device.
- Cash flow: Put a pin in your client’s concerns for a moment and take a look at your own expenses column. Whether you are working alone or with a large team, you need to be able to grow your business on the fly. With DaaS, it’s easy to add another device for new employees and just as easy to scale up to accommodate new clients. Without DaaS, your current rigid IT structure might not be able to handle increased demands.
- Operating costs: Unless you’ve got the time and knowledge to maintain your own IT infrastructure, you’re going to have to pay someone to do it or risk dealing with downtime. DaaS is cheaper than owning, maintaining and paying an IT staff. Plus, since it works like a subscription, your monthly IT cost is predictable.
- DaaS keeps hardware up to date: Even if your company stays the same size, you’re probably going to have to update your IT infrastructure every five to seven years. It’s happened to all of us. The minute we buy a new piece of technology, it’s obsolete. With DaaS, that’s our problem, not yours.
- Technical support: The only thing worse than having your computer crash at the office is having it crash when you’re on the road and you can’t reach IT for help. IT emergencies don’t adhere to a 9-5 work schedule. With our DaaS system, tech support is 24/7/365.
- Mobility: DaaS allows you and your team to break free from the office and work from anywhere and on any device. Need to update a client while you’re waiting for a flight? No problem. Want to work from your Mac with one employee who is PC-loyal and another who only has access to her Kindle? Piece of cake. DaaS allows your team to work seamlessly across devices and anywhere internet access is available.
- DaaS is simple—it’s turnkey: You don’t have time to worry about building your own IT. Since our data centers are up and running – this makes moving to the cloud fast and efficient for you. Applications2U has been handling IT for accountants for 14 years so you can focus on growing your business and meeting your clients’ needs.
At the end of the day, the A2U Cloud is secure and cost-effective: a balance sheet that should give any accountant peace of mind.
To learn more about how you can receive a free demo account, email us.
Oh, and P.S., congratulations on finishing another tax year! 🙂