Citrix Summit ’19 recap: This is how the future works
A2U’s leadership team attended Citrix Summit ’19, which kicked off the first week of January in Orlando. Packed with inspiration, fast-paced learning and continuing education around Citrix solutions, this conference was one for the books.
The sessions were strongly focused on how to close the productivity gap – and how we can engage our clients around empowering their people. Connecting, collaborating and innovating anywhere – on any application, any device, any cloud, at any time – was the primary theme and promise for how the future will work.
Here’s a recap of key takeaways and some of our favorite activities –
- David Henshall, President and CEO at Citrix, shared top initiatives and chatted on the opportunity ahead for Citrix and partners.
- Natalie Polson, VP of Global Subscription Go-to-Market,
took the stage next and outlined how Citrix is empowering all internal and partner sellers to drive the transition to Cloud.
- During the marketing track, we heard from Lindsay Sanchez and Marcio Moerbeck, top marketing executives at Citrix, along with social media marketing experts Andrea Vahl and John Jantsch (and many others) on industry trends and marcom best practices.
- This year, Citrix partnered with two nonprofit organizations, Heart of Florida United Wayand Impact4Good, to promote hands-on learning in STEM education for at-risk students.
- Last but not least, we wrapped up Summit by hearing from the world’s most decorated swimmer in World Championship history, Michael Phelps – followed by an amazing performance by Counting Crows!
It was a fun, productive (and exhausting!) trip. When we say these three days at Citrix Summit kept us busy, we aren’t kidding: 30 hours of instructor-led labs, 13.5 hours of self-paced labs, 19.5 hours of sessions and 75 hours of partner content.
From the Certification Center and self-paced learning labs to networking and great insight from Citrix execs, Citrix Summit was worth the investment to help us stay at the top of our game and continue leading on delivering the best end user experience possible to our clients.
Next up on the conference front – DISRUPT, followed by HIMSS19 and then Citrix Synergy! Will you be attending any of these? If so, shoot us a line at email@example.com so we can try to connect while we’re there.